SEYPOS FIX-CODE 20D
All the features of a 2D imager reader in a very small and light size. This scanner is ideal for embedding in point-of-sale computers or kiosks that require code reading on smartphones. In addition to being designed for installation inside POS systems, it is also excellent for access control environments, where the use of mobile phones has become the first choice for ticketing, such as concerts, airports, hotels, sports stadiums and museums.
SEYPOS Imager technology provides superior quality barcode scanning and digital image capture. Even on smartphones.
1D coding: UPC, EAN, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Code 11, Matrix 2 of 5, Codabar Interleaved 2 of 5, Mis Plessey, GSI DataBar, etc. 2D coding: PDF417, MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code, MicroQR.
It is a very versatile reader with a very small size and light weight. (35mm x 35.5mm x 20.2mm) and weighing only 35 gr.
The SEYPOS fix-code 20d reader has multiple interfaces for different connections USB, USB-COM, RS-232, making it versatile.
SEYPOS FIX-CODE 20DApplications
- Interface USB, USB-COM , RS-232
- CÃ³digos 1D EAN-13/-8, (JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN(with add-on), Interleavd 2 of 5 (ITF), Standard 2 of 5 (STF), CODABAR (NW -7), CODE93, CODE 128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS)
- 2D QR code, PDF417, DataMatrix, Maxicode, Aztec codes
- Optical System Sensor Area (Imager)
- Image 640 (H) x 400 (V) pixels
- Resolution 2D (66 thousand PDF417) / 1D (5 thousand Code39)
- Fuente de Luz Aiming: 660nm LED , Illumination: 1 Hyper Red 660nm LED
- Contrast 20% minimum reflective difference
- Voltage DC 5V (DC 5V +/- 10%)
- Operating Temperature 0Â°C - 50Â°C / 32Â°F - 122Â°F
- Storage Temperature -4Â°C - 70Â°C / -40Â°F - 158Â°F
- Operational Humidity 10 - 90% RH (non-condensing/non-freezing)
- Storage Humidity 5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Cable 5ft (150cm)
- Weight 35 grams. (Without cable)
- Dimensiones 35mm (L) x 35.5mm (W) x 20.2mm (H)
- Material Casing ABS Plastic