Seypos.com Cookies Policy
Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on a user's computer when accessing certain websites to store browsing information and facilitate navigation, recognising the computer, the browser... Or collecting data for statistical purposes. In no case are they viruses or systems that could be harmful to the user.
By accepting the cookie notice that appears when you open the website or by configuring the cookies on this site, you expressly accept the use of these cookies on your devices. If you deactivate Cookies, your browsing of the Website may not be optimal and some of the functions available on the Website may not work correctly.
Types of Cookies
(source Spanish Data Protection Agency)
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– First-Party Cookies: These are cookies sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-Party Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as its own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated
According to the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we candistinguish:
– Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
They are typically used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user at one time (e.g. a list of products purchased).
– Persistent Cookies: These are cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical Cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services on it, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation Cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on how users use the service.
Specifically, Electrónica y Sistemas de Andalucía, S.L. is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If other technologies are used in the future to provide more and better services, the user will be informed.
4. Technical Cookies
Technical cookies are essential for you to navigate a website and use its features. In general, these cookies enable the different functions of the website, make your browsing more secure or provide functionalities that were previously requested by the user. As they are necessary for the operation of the site, these cookies will be enabled by default and cannot be refused.
This site uses technical cookies which are necessary to:
ensure safe and uninterrupted browsing of our website;
save the user's preferences regarding the configuration, acceptance or rejection of cookies on the site.
share content (such as articles and blog posts) on different social networks (such as Twitter or Facebook).
5. Analytics Cookies
These cookies allow us to track and analyse the behaviour of users browsing the website.The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on how users use the service
Cookies used by Electrónica y Sistemas de Andalucía, S.L.
|NID||Collect information for the Google search engine included in the website
(Google CSE). Including Google Maps. Persistent
|Google Cookies. +info:
|_ga, _gat, _gid, _secure_3PAPSID, _secure_3PSID||Cookies used by Google Analytics that contain an
an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users. They are
analytical and statistical. Duration: _ga: 2 years/ _gat:10
minutes/ _gid:24 h/ __SEGURE 3PAPSID 18 months/ __SECURE 3PISID 1
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS: a tool that helps
website owners measure how users interact with
content on their site. Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided
by Google, Inc. based in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California
transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of
Gat_gtag_UA Includes campaign information relating to the user.
If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, the
website conversion tags will read this cookie, unless
you disable it. Legal requirement of 90 days or when
such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
|Gat_gtag_UA||Includes campaign information relating to the user.If you have
linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, the website conversion tags will read this cookie, unless you disable it. Duration of 90 days
|Optanonalertboxclosed, optanonconsent, SBvirtudtelf, Eupubsonsent||Cookies installed by the cookie management module, which are
used to store and determine user selections
Duration of one year
|ONE TURST: https://www.onetrust.com/privacy/|
Controlling cookie deletion
Similarly, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer.