Industrial quality flat panel touchscreen with projected capacitive P-CAP technology
SEYPOS introduces its new line of industrial-grade touch monitors, the TMC series available in two sizes, 17"" and 19"", both featuring P-CAP technology, to guarantee higher performance and efficiency than any other standard touch monitors. Thanks to this technology, the monitor allows several simultaneous contacts on the screen, thus optimising the processes in front of the screen and streamlining the workflow, which makes these monitors perfect for retail, hospitality and light industry.
- 19” TRUE-FLAT TFT
- P-CAP Projected Capacitive
- Touch 10 Multi-touch
- IP65 Front Protection
- 1280 x 1024 Resolution
- VGA + DVI Connection
- VESA 100x100 Mount
FRONT PROTECTION IP65
It prevents the ingress of liquids and dirt, facilitating harsh and hostile working environments.
Thanks to this technology, the monitor allows multiple simultaneous contacts on the screen, up to 10.
PROJECTED CAPACITIVE P-CAP
It can guarantee higher performance and efficiency than any other standard touch monitor.
Standard 100x100 VESA for wall mounting or hinged metal brackets.
- TamaÃ±o 19" TFT TRUE-FLAT
- Projected Capacitive P-CAP Touch Screen
- 10 MultiTouch
- Resolution 1280 x 1024
- Contrast 1000:1
- Brightness 225 nits
- View Angle H:170 / H:160
- Interface Touch Screen USB-HID
- Video 1 x VGA + DVI
- Audio NA, 1 x Line in (Optional)
- Power Input 1 x AC Power Cord
- Power Supply AC Input 100-240V, 50/60Hz 1.5A
- Speaker NA, 1W/2 Channels (Optional)
- Housing Color Dark Gray
- Materials Glass, SECC, Plastic (ABS)
- Resistance IP65 Front / IPX1
- Vesa support VESA 100x100
- Dimensiones 431.8 x 390.9 x 219.0 mm (With Stand), 431.8 x 358.0 x 62.5 mm (Without Stand)
- Weight 6.9kg / 9.9kg
- Certifications CE, FCC, RoHS
- Operating Temperature: 0Â°C ~ 40Â°C, 20% ~ 80% RH. Non-Condensing
- Storage: -20Â°C ~ 60Â°C, 10% ~ 90% RH. Non-Condensing